[ROVERNET - UK] Fw: P6B 3500S Master cylinder The Full l Monty- All is revealed !!

phing phing at videotron.ca
Wed Mar 19 04:00:18 GMT 2008

Hi
 Here is the authorative story on the P6B 3500S twin brake line master cylinder, and rebuild kits . This is part of a long e mail
from Ruth of ABC , who has been doing a fine job of holding my hot sticky paws  while I ponder the tortured design of my  Rover's
braking system and attempt to understand the anoraky details of rebuild parts kits .I think this clarifies a complicated subject .
I'm  grateful to Ruth for such a clear explanation and I'm happy to share the information with you all . Please note that is ONLY
applicable to the P6B 3500S twin brake line system !!!
Cheers
 Patrick