[ROVERNET - UK] Off Topic Help

slatskars at comcast.net slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 03:04:57 GMT 2008

I have been working on restoring a Sun Distributor Tester Model 500 for a few weeks. I currently have it functioning about 75%. I am looking for two items to finish things off. One ,is a meter movement that measures 5 7/8" X 4 3/4". It doesn't matter what the face says, I can change that. Even one with a broken glass is acceptable. The other item, which I have very little hope to find, is a replacement mechanical vacuum pump. It is a very tiny thing that runs off of the drive mechanism.

So, if any of you have a meter wanting a place to do some good, let me know.

Slats

I have tried to send this several times over the past few days and then remembered - new computer, turn off the HTML dummy!