[ROVERNET - UK] Fw: rover p6 v8 electric fuel pump

phing phing at videotron.ca
Tue Mar 11 22:37:43 GMT 2008

Rudiger
 There are two valves upstream from the pump on my P6B. One is a simple on off valve  which pushes in and out ; the other is
reserve valve with three pipe connections which is actuated by a cable from the dash. Perhaps your friend closed the on / off valve
mistaking it for the reserve tap , or may be his fuel level is very low  ??
 Cheers
 Patrick ----- Original Message -----