[ROVERNET - UK] P6 master cylinder=Jaguar e type ??

phing phing at videotron.ca
Sun Mar 9 22:27:09 GMT 2008

Woops
 March hares are off and running .in all directions . Back to my basic question . I have a busted mastercylinder casting , so I'm
not looking for a rebuild kit, the question of mixing P6 and e type bits does not arise . I need  a new P6y casting or a substitute
master cylinder . Can any one tell me if either a complete  Series 1/2  6 cylinder E type master cylinder, or the V12 unit  can be
substituted for a P6 cylinder  ?There are a ton of E type master cylinders floating around cyberspace , but no P6's have come to
light
Cheers
 Patrick