[ROVERNET - UK] P6 windshield specs

phing phing at videotron.ca
Sat Mar 8 03:25:14 GMT 2008

Glen
 There was a difference of opinion on windshield specs at the time A toughened screen would shatter into a million particles which
required you to push your fist through the screen . I had to do this once on the M1 at 80 + mph ,On the other hand  the laminated
screen simply cracked and , if you were not wearing your seat belt in a high speed accident , allowed you to exit gracefully through
the screen neatly decapitating yourself on the jagged edges on the way  . That at least was the gist of the arguments in UK pub bars
!
Cheers
 Patrick