[ROVERNET - UK] new P6 windshield on ebay US

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 07:50:24 GMT 2008

Eric,

Item number: 180209024656

Still there.  Wants $398 plus $145 shipping.

Oh, what a fool I've been!  Handing off two or three perfect windshields
in the past couple of years for pennies, when I could have retired to
Vancouver and lived a life of ease and refinement.

Must be tinted with gold like the Apollo astronauts visors.

Glen