[ROVERNET - UK] Paint code

peter king peter at king-co.com
Thu Mar 6 02:42:30 GMT 2008

forgot to mention one more thing!

The paint supplier told me that the 535451 Arden Green code was for a
single-stage paint. BASF can provide an equivalent for a 2-stage
paint, but it is not listed. The #69526 Spies-Hecker code for Arden
Green, found on the RCCC web site,  is stated to be for a 2-stage
Permacron paint, but I haven't looked into that with my supplier here
in the US of A.

Sorry to be boring to all you non-Arden Green owners....

Peter