[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s water pump rebuilds

Peter King peter at king-co.com
Mon Mar 3 17:39:33 GMT 2008

Hi Lance,

I've done some research into what's currently available, and so far, =20
all of the available pumps have a short shaft that would not =20
accommodate the pulley and fan clutch.

You mentioned that you had the shaft shaved. I checked the GMB pump =20
picture at the GMB site Gavin listed  =97this is the direct link to the =20=

pictures of the pumps:

   http://www.gmb.net/html/products/waterpumps/2007_WP_PictureBook01.pdf

=97 and see that their pumps look to have longer shafts, but there does =20=

not appear to be sufficient space after the flange for the pulley and =20=

clutch, and the end of the shaft is not threaded as it is with the =20
3500s original.

Did you replace the original pulley and fan clutch and fan, or use  =20
replacements?

Thanks,

Peter