[ROVERNET - UK] RoveAmerica '08 and momento just delivered

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 04:57:48 BST 2008

Dirk and fellow RoveAmerica '08 participants,

I would like to echo Hank Manwell's appreciation for the RoverAmerica '07 and RoveAmerica '08 volume recording pictures and observations from those two events hosted by Dirk in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, U.S.A.

Once again, Dirk has produced something special for Rover enthusiasts who took up his invitation to attend his function on the first weekend in June.

This volume is a great momento for attendees to show family and friends when they visit.

A particular reference can be found on page 27.  The caption is proof that Dirk stayed with Linda and I. My RCCC friends (and now Dirk) are in on it :-)  All the budgets for my Rover 2000 restorations done in my carport and then garage had to include a line item for peanuts. Reference:  <http://websrus.ca/Squirrels/alfreda1.html>

Warmest thanks to Dirk, Lysiane, Curtis, Joe, Doreen, and the other folk who helped put on the event. Also, I'd like to thank all the attendees of RoveAmerica '08.  To a one, Linda and I appreciated their warm welcome.

Eric

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca