[ROVERNET - UK] Non Rover - Morris Oxford Traveller Estate on ebay

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 19:41:37 BST 2008

Not a Rover, but British and really unusual:

Ebay auction # 250270766400

I've never seen a picture or any mention of an estate car version of this generation of Morris Oxford.  Were these factory built, or were they subcontracted to an outside firm like the Rover and Ford estates?  Is this a scarce car in its homeland?  I wouldn't be surprised if it's unique in the US.  The seller's opening bid seems very optimistic given the condition though.

Geoff

 "This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA