[ROVERNET - UK] Skinners Union is RIP

Adrian McDonald adrian.mcdonald at live.com
Tue Jul 8 05:43:15 BST 2008

Rover Folks

I have decided to follow advice and go with the Edelbrock Performer manifold and carb for my 3500S restyle (from crap heap to Gattaca clone). I see on the internet this is quite a common option; I also see that the poor buggers in the UK get customarily "rogered" over the price compared to the identical kit in the US.

Purists concerned about the deviancy of this modification are probably quite right. But I can claim that my 2000TC twin carb will provide enough tinkering time with the SUs to allow me to be deviant with the 3500S. Especially as I still largely do not know what I am doing.

Adrian

Fed 2000TC
Fed 3500S (currently crap heap)