[ROVERNET - UK] Well done Rovernet

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 21:03:07 BST 2008

Alan,
That's kind of you to write and provide the successful end of your quest.  I haven't been to the Rover parts storage depot since the snow has melted so I haven't had a chance to check for you.

Best wishes for the restoration.

Eric

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca