[ROVERNET - UK] P6 gear change

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Wed Jan 30 05:38:37 GMT 2008

Glen has a good tip. By the way, when I said silicone lube, I was
referring to a heavy silicone paste used for valve stems in hydraulic
service. Similar stuff is available for disk brake calipers.

Don't use the "dielectric" grease that they sell for spark plug leads
and electrical connectors, I'm told it is not the same stuff, even
though it looks identical.

But then they could just be trying to sell you two tubes, the dirty buggers.

Yours
Vern