[ROVERNET - UK] Leaky TC

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 23 15:19:08 GMT 2008

Gordon,
A real likely suspect is the "O" Ring between the cylinder head & the
block. I would wipe things as clean as possible then crank the engine &
watch the rear of the cyl. head. If thats it, the you must remove the head
and while you're in there, ck the head for coolant "etching" from the
waterways toward the combustion chamber and also ck the valves. It's one of
those Rover things. Good hunting.

Fritz Rauschenberg
wfritz at mindspring.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.