[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 headlights North American needed in France

Franc Buxton fab at jeengineering.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 09:31:39 GMT 2008

Kent Kinard wrote:
> [...]   I did receive a "Quartic"steering wheel that would otherwise
> have been thrown in the trash.  I plan to put it on my V8-S replica...or
> did the V8-S have the Moto-Lita wheel like ours?  I'm still looking for
> the headlamp wipers.

	Kent,

	I don't want to raise your hopes too much, but I'm sure I have a
set of those in a pile of junk I'm about to throw away in a garage I'm
clearing out. If so I won't throw them anywhere except in a package with
your name on it. I should be able to search in the next couple of weeks.
Please feel free to pester me about it as it might get the garage cleared
quicker! ;>) Yours for shipping cost - I'd love to know they're being
recycled. The V8-S did have a 'Quartic' wheel, btw.

	Cheers,
		Franc.

--

Franc Buxton