[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 headlights North American needed in France

Kent Kinard kentkinard at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 22:55:16 GMT 2008

Hi Glen,
I sent him an email.  I assume its a "he" since there is no name.  His
English is better than my French, though.  I have a large box of these
that I collected for Rene Winters about fifteen years ago before he
found another source.  I have accumulated more since then.  The
Europeans like to use them to make rally car replicas.  The Australians
love our round steering wheels, but I can't interest them in the round
lamps.  I did receive a "Quartic"steering wheel that would otherwise
have been thrown in the trash.  I plan to put it on my V8-S replica...or
did the V8-S have the Moto-Lita wheel like ours?  I'm still looking for
the headlamp wipers.

Roveroundlightedly,
Kent K.