[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Vitesse/EFI: which fuel pressure regulator (standard/adjustable)?

Kent Kinard kentkinard at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 22:45:36 GMT 2008

No, It only increases fueling at high RPM as I understand.  It would
depend on how your emissions tests are run.  If anything, I think it may
help with emissions.  I have not used the one RPI sells, but I have used
the Mallory adjustable bypass type regulator with good success on both
fuel injection and carb engines or even to use a carburetor with the
high pressure Bosch pump (the Mallory regulator comes with an assortment
of springs to tune it to various pressures, thus allowing it to serve
both EFI and Carb engines).
Kent K.