[ROVERNET - UK] P5 values again,

Kent Kinard kentkinard at verizon.net
Tue Jan 15 15:11:11 GMT 2008

Hi Roland,
> Ahh, your giving me hope that my P5 will actually come
> close to what I've put into it. :-)

Dream on.  If you don't love it, you shouldn't be doing it.
>> It is not that I am hoping that the cars I love cost
>> more I just think that
>> they are selling for more dollars then many realize.
>>

>> Maybe Kent and I are driving up the market prices
>>
> Please continue to drive the market up. We need it.

Not intentionally, I assure you.  We are, however, making the parts
suppliers and shipping houses rich.
I have actually stopped buying until I can get everything moved back to
Medina.  I am at the house in San Antonio at the moment, having brought
the Tobacco Leaf P6B down last night...four down, seven or so to go.
Then its interiors, sheet metal, engines (11), windshields (including
spare Coupe front and rear screens).  I never move the screens without
breaking at least one....
I really should do an inventory.  I might have something someone
actually needs.

Roverly,
Kent K.