[ROVERNET - UK] This is annoying!!

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 16:43:18 GMT 2008

Folks,
<Begin rant>

I don't know if "js" is a member of our group or not
but I am receiving the following message:

Your message:
To: js at bell.blackberry.net
Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Went to see the P5B Coupe
in Turlock,
	California...
Sent Date: 12:54 +0000
has not been delivered to the recipient's BlackBerry
Handheld.
The returned error status is <GENERAL_ERROR>

This seems similar to messages received when people go
on holiday and set up "Out of Office" automatic