[ROVERNET - UK] 1967 Rover 3.5 Liter Coupe Turlock, CA $1,500

roland veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 15:19:29 GMT 2008

<mailto:sale-528760448 at craigslist.org?subject=1967%20Rover%20Saloon%20-%20$1500>
> Date: 2008-01-04, 6:15PM PST
>

>   1967 Rover 3.5 Liter Saloon    4 door Coupe.
> Aluminum ex-Buick V8,
> automatic, power steering, leather, bucket seats,
> sunroof and RHD. The
> trunk is packed full of extra parts and manuals.
> Great restoration
> candidate. $1500.00. Please call for more photos or
> details. Thanks, Tom
> 209.402.5949. European Sports Car British.
I've got to stop looking at these things as my wife
would kill me if I brought something like this home.
Good thing it's about 100 miles away from me with no
way to get it home. LOL! At first, thoughts of putting
my steering box, front end and interior into it and
convert it to LHD. I've come to my senses though and
need to focus on my own project. Hopefully someone
will restore this.

      roland
DL650 (totalled)
  Buell Ulysses