[ROVERNET - UK] 827 Radiator Wanted in Melbourne

Lewis, Joseph (Michael) jLewis at wsscwater.com
Tue Jan 8 14:29:21 GMT 2008

Peter --
I don't think this is a Sterling radiator. I have a 827 Si and a 827 SLi
and by coincidence, just replaced the radiator on the SLi. What you have
seems to be too tall and I don't see the transmission fluid connections,
which are along the edges. I may be wrong but the one I pulled out of my
SLi was more rectangular in shape.

J. Michael Lewis
Annapolis MD