[ROVERNET - UK] Happy new year

garrett bourque gbbourque at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:42:35 GMT 2008

Hello Dennis,
   I live in Maine in the north eastern part if the USA.  I have a 1960s Webasto roof from a Rover P6 and would sell it if you want it.  It is in the condition that I bought it in about 10 years ago.  There is no cloth top but the metal tracks, corner brackets and the frame is there.  There is some of the wood frame which attaches inside the car's roof but it would need to be remade.  I removed it from a rusty Rover 2000 myself.  I paid $300 for it but will sell it for $200 plus shipping if you are interested.  Garrett Bourque 98 Bunker Hill Road Jefferson, Maine 04348