[ROVERNET - UK] OT Fire Advisories

Warwick Brooks warwick at regscom.com.au
Thu Feb 28 22:43:07 GMT 2008

Likewise from Southeast Australia Kent, where we know only too well what it
is like.  Last summer's fires were the worst for a couple of decades, but
thankfully a forecast repeat for this summer hasn't eventuated.

I hope that recovery is not prolonged and that the community is strengthened
as it tends to be during such ordeals.

Warwick.