[ROVERNET - UK] RE: Irregular Final Drive Still???

Chris J Wilson chris at chris-wilson.org
Wed Feb 20 09:25:18 GMT 2008

My '68 2000SC agrees with Eric as I'm showing 3000RPM at around 60 mph

I'd be able to check my V8s, but unfortunately, with a lack of brakes on both the NADA and the UK-spec cars, I'd have a few problems slowing down afterwards..

Shame I didn't realise you were in Redondo Beach, as I was only down the road this last weekend - could have taken a look for you

Chris
'67 2000SC
'68 2000SC
'69 3500S RHD NADA