[ROVERNET - UK] P5 Parts - The Bottom of the Barrel

Magnet magnet at roverclub.org
Fri Feb 15 14:01:24 GMT 2008

Many thanks to everyone who has replied to me in connection with the P5
parts offered for sale.

In fact, the response has been so great that I have decided to list the
rest of the P5 parts and make a clean sweep of it.  As these parts are
unlikely to be used if we were to keep them, I feel it's better to let
them go at what I hope are seen to be quite reasonable prices so they
can help others with their restorations.

So, all our remaining P5 parts are now shown on the TARC site's "For
Sale" page.  Positively their last appearence on this or any stage,
ladies and gentlemen!

http://www.roverclub.org

Best regards,

 -- Bill Daddis