[ROVERNET - UK] More P5 Parts

Magnet magnet at roverclub.org
Thu Feb 14 15:06:06 GMT 2008

Just so I know what I'm talking about here, would any of you P5 owners
out there kindly clarify for me which of the front lamps are the turn
signals and which the side (or parking) lamps?   On my P4, the round
lamps on the top corners of the wings are the turn indicators and the
small round lamps lower down (where the P5 has the oblong lamps) are the
sidelamps. Is the P5 the same?

Cheers,

 -- Bill