[ROVERNET - UK] 1966 3 litre for sale in Illinois

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Mon Feb 11 01:53:02 GMT 2008

Hello All,

New Rovernet member Bo Danenberger is having trouble posting to the
group, so I have forwarded this for him.  Reply to Bo at
<danenberg123 at yahoo.com>.

Sounds like an interesting car.

--Steve Manwell

Subject:
1966 3 litre for sale
From:
Bo Danenberger <danenberg123 at yahoo.com>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 13:12:43 -0800 (PST)
To:
rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com

To all in the group to consider...........
I have a 1966 Mk III 4door for sale. Original paint very good interior
very sound with a few seams starting to part. Chrome is excellent all
around. Has been stored inside a heated building since I took it off the
road in 1984.  I bought this car from British Consulate General in Miami
in 1971 (Francis Pelly). Engine free and will most likely need
hydraulics gone through. It has a 4 speed with overdive. It's two tone
gray (very close colors) all tools in the tool tray along with unopened
touch up paint. I wll try to send photos to anyone interested but it is
in a building with rather poor lighting so I can only hope they will
show what you want to see.  Bo Danenberger .....central Illinois
PS  Viewers welcome