[ROVERNET - UK] US Rover Automobile Directory

Kent Kinard kentkinard at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 02:26:06 GMT 2008

Hi Steve,
My address will change as of May 18.

Kent Kinard
12751 Texas Thistle
San Antonio, TX 78253

Home telephone:  210-679-8712 but that could change.
Email will probably change then also.
I may get my old cell phone number back.  Sheila has been using it for
four years.

If we are all moved by the middle of May, we will come up your way and
fly back June 2.

Did I have the Mk. II saloon when you did the last update?  I know I
bought the electric sunroof P6B since then and another SD1 (red) maybe.
I think Richard is going to take my '66 TC.

I spent most of Friday with Albert Jacob.  He has had TC's in the past
but just bought the tobacco leaf P6B that was on Ebay a couple of months
back.  A very nice car but not perfect.  Right now the water pump
leaks.  He also has two Alfas, a '69 Spyder and a '71 GTA(?) coupe.  If
he does the P6B as nice as he did the Alfas it will be a real winner.

Roverly,
Kent K.