[ROVERNET - UK] There Can be another one.

Andrew H. Litkowiak andylit at runbox.com
Tue Feb 5 16:42:57 GMT 2008

This conversation with Governor Henry C. Santini...
... is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow...
... high-energy vegetable concentrates...
... and new, delicious Soylent Green...
... the miracle food of high-energy plankton  gathered from the oceans of the world.
Because of its enormous popularity,  Soylent Green is in short supply.
Remember, Tuesday is Soylent Green Day.

Blast from the past