[ROVERNET - UK] Davy we hardly knew ye! OT

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 03:45:03 GMT 2008

David didn't change the subject heading when and went ahead with a
master cylinder question. Even now, Eric is reading that message and
pondering your fate. Maybe if you ship him that crummy blue "2000 JC"
we'll still see you around. Best thing would be for you to drive it up
and park it in my garage until we can arrange transport to Vancouver.
Don't be slow! You have only minutes to decide upon a course of action.

Glen