[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Brakes - even more ??s

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Mon Feb 4 05:14:30 GMT 2008

Well, the short and somewhat rude answer is that some Americans are
self-centered pricks.

But the reality is that there are many hassles with shipping
cross-border and horror stories abound, so many just don't want to
find out first hand.

Yours
Vern

--
Vern Klukas                             I'm a little . . .
Inkspot Type & Design
vern at inkspotco.com