[ROVERNET - UK] Roverna.com

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 02:26:37 BST 2008

Adrian,
You may have noticed at the bottom of each Rovernet
message this note:
Back-up list and photos at:

That was organized so that Rovernet members could post
pictures.  You *do* have to have a Yahoo free email
address to post. You don't have to have a Yahoo
account to receive messages.  That is the list we use
as a back-up in case the company in the UK who hosts
us suddenly goes out of business.  How would members
know what happened?  Rovernet members are encouraged
to join that list (no Yahoo address required) in order
to be able to be contacted if the list goes down.
That Yahoo list could function as a Rovernet mailing
list.

Anyway, back to your situation.  If you have a Yahoo
account AND are a member of that list, you can post
pictures and then tell the list members that you have
done so.

RCCC members get free hosting on the Club website.

Eric

--- Adrian McDonald <adrianmcdon at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Recently I tried to send some pics to the RoverNA
> web site, but Glen's mailbox is allegedly full so
> the emails keep bouncing back. I have several pics
> of my ridiculously new-like 2000TC I picked up in
> Canada that I am eager to publicise on the
> internet...........
>
> Adrian
>
> 2000TC (Nice)
> 3500S (Banger)

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca