[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 3500S project for sale

garrett bourque gbbourque at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:56:01 BST 2008

For sale is one 1970 Rover 3500S with a good body originally from Georgia.  The car was last on the road in 1979.  It has very little rust.  I have kept the car inside, but it looks like it has spent some time outside during its life as the exterior has faded paint, sun dried window rubber and there is little paint left in the engine bay.  There is a dent in the rear left door and outer rocker panel.
   I purchased it to save it from the scrapyard and have added parts back to the car as I found them.  The previous owner had another one and removed parts from this one as he needed them.  The interior is installed but sun faded.  I have reinstalled a front and rear decklid, cowl panels, missing light assemblies and lenses and can provide a good known engine which has new head gaskets and water pump to go with the car.  The auto trans is missing, I may have access to one in the near future at an additional cost.  The hood is missing the center scoop but the small ones are there.
    This car would make a great parts car for somebody.  Alternately, the bodyshell might be better than the one that you are trying to restore!!!  Let me know if you are interested.  I may bring it to the Rover event in Fitchburg, Mass.  Price $600 firm.
Garrett Bourque
gbbourque at hotmail.com
207 549 5345