[ROVERNET - UK] Looking for P5 Parts Catalog

slatskars at comcast.net slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 18:37:15 BST 2008

We (Portland, OR Club T-MG) are having out 13th annual autojumble on Sunday April 27th. A very good book vendor that I know, will be there. What is your price limit if he has one? Contact me direct ,at slatskars at comcast.net. Would be glad to pick it up for you or contact him, Logan Gray, direct at vintagemotorbooks at comcast.net.

Slats
From: griffo at comcast.net