[ROVERNET - UK] People who buy Rovers

Hank and Sally Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Tue Apr 8 19:35:35 BST 2008

Wow, that's way more than I would have ever imagined towing behind the '71
Series II TC.  I have a 1400# Featherlite aluminum car hauler with tandem
axle electric brakes which I could load up with at least a half ton, then.
I've towed TCs on it behind the Volvo wagon, never would have thought of
towing even that empty trailer behind the TC.  With my surge brake tow dolly
I guess I could tow another TC but I think the tail would wag the dog - with
all due respect to TC handling.

I guess the tent trailer would be a pretty good tow, anyway, or a small
utility trailer to go for a load of Rover parts.

Maybe I'll put that draw bar on the TC this summer and see how it goes.

Hank