[ROVERNET - UK] People who buy Rovers

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 04:48:17 BST 2008

Glen,

I think you could argue that the 2000TC was a much
higher-tech car than the Volvo 122S. (Perhaps to the
Rover's downfall.)

SOHC engine vs. pushrods
DeDion "IRS" (we can argue that point) versus live
axle
4 wheel discs vs. Disc/drum
"Exotic" aluminum bonnet/boot vs. all steel
construction.
Fancier interior materials.

They both DID have ribbon speedos if I recall
correctly, so cross shopping was inevitable! :-)

Nathan