[ROVERNET - UK] Latest Rover For Sale on the RCCC website 3500 S

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 00:43:05 BST 2008

I have posted details and a photo album about the
latest 1970 Rover 3500 S for sale through our website.
 I visited the owner, took pictures, and details
yesterday.

The car started on the first turn of the key as I
backed it out of the garage for photos.  I wasn't
prepared on how well it stopped as I touched the
brakes to maneuver :-)

The owner (84 yrs) is a retired engineer.  He proudly
showed me his designed device to replace the AED
automatic choke with a manual version.  Picture on the
site.

It's a one owner car, unrestored.  I took photos of
the usual rusty spots and the base unit seems to have
withstood the years well.  Although the car has always
been garaged, some light rust is evident on wings and
the rear bumper.

The seats are great.  The front carpets are worn.  All
in all, it would be a good start for someone
interested in developing a P6B project.

http://www.roverclub.ca/forsale.htm

Eric

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca