[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Restoration, re-shell, or clone?

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 23:26:04 BST 2008

I should have looked at ALL the pictures before sending my previous message I guess!  I hadn't noticed that the car remains RHD.  So it really is basically a UK car which has had as many of the NADA bits installed as the owner could find.  Probably "clone" is the best description for it.

 A beautiful car in any case.

Geoff

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA