[ROVERNET - UK] Rostyles restoration

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 1 18:07:55 BST 2008

P6B 15 Inch Rostyle hubcaps will fit Magstars.Perhaps wadhams or someone
preproduces them.......
    Also an inquiry. I need some 3500S electric window frames and parts . I
also need some 3500S bonnet scoops. Does anything have anything available?
James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.  jaguru at bellsouth.net  Phone cell 954 524 7278,
or toll free 1 877 524 8787