[ROVERNET - UK] Landrover Question.

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Fri Sep 14 18:41:14 BST 2007

Hi Folks
             I just had a phone call from a local lad who is restoring a
series 2 LR, he apparently phoned a parts place in New York about wheel
cylinders and was told each wheel required a different cyl?? I found that a
bit hard to believe, I could see maybe right or left as different but not
each individual cylinder being different. Anyone know what is correct?? I
told him to call Ruth she would surely be able to help. Also told him to
look up the Rover car club
              Regards  Ben.

 FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/