[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Interior Door Panels

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Thu Sep 6 19:49:52 BST 2007

Hi Vic,
They must all be recovered, unless you can find a set of 1981 or maybe
1982 door cards.  These were covered in vinyl instead of mouse fur, at
least on some models, and have the holes in the right place for earlier
cars.  I missed out on a 1982 VDP leather interior about ten years ago
and have been kicking myself ever since.

Roverly,
Kent K.