[ROVERNET - UK] First place winner

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Sun Oct 21 02:53:48 BST 2007

Congratulations lance,

Very nice! Sorry, did not think of contacting you in Sept. while we were in
Colorado for a wedding (Niece), Sept 9th in Breckenridge. We then hung out
in Colorado Springs for a few days. Too many other things on my mind. It has
been a rush. We went from Denver to Branson, MO. for a Navy reunion and
since returning have been to another Navy function in Calif. Finally home
and catching up on several weeks worth of e-mails.

Love the under the bonnet shots as well as the undercarriage ones. I once
took a trophy at the Portland ABFM with my 93 Range Rover, LWB. My wife
swears it was because she did not have time to stop and have it washed
before the event. I drove an MG. She claims that if it had been washed it
would not have one in the Land Rover group.

Again Congratulations.

Slats