[ROVERNET - UK] variable curve dizzy

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Sat Oct 13 04:02:22 BST 2007

Hi Dermot,
Not me!  Delcos are easy to rebuild and I like to fiddle
with the springs and weights.  Add a Pertronix and away
you go.  I still have two Mallory Unilites and a points
type Mallory, some Unilite conversion modules for the
Delcos and several good Lucas dizzies with the external
module.  The 5.1 litre iron block will get a juiced up HEI
that I've had on the shelf forever.  Now what I really
want is a wide Wilpower intake (for a P76) to go on the
5.1 litre....same money.  I've got a John Harcourt single
plane and spacers, but it looks crude next to the
Wilpower.

Roverevoltedly,
Kent K.