[ROVERNET - UK] P5

Robert Thornton R.Thornton at adelaidecitycouncil.com
Fri Oct 12 02:22:43 BST 2007

Sounds good Kent. Clarkson showed what you can get up to in his 5.2 RPI
built SD1 some years ago. It was running estimated 360-380 bhp and
around 370-380 ftlb and revving out to 6,200 on hydraulic lifters.  Just
have a peak at this video .... Make way for the faster pastor ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmW8KrzxDo

Rob