[ROVERNET - UK] P5

Winchester, Miles Miles.Winchester at ArvinMeritor.com
Thu Oct 11 02:01:39 BST 2007

Hi Kent,

Sounds like you have created a monster :). I have the blue carpet put
aside and possibly a better match for your car is the dark brown carpet
but it is still in the 2300S parts car. If you can't come up with
anything locally I can send this over next year,

Cheers Miles
SD1 bits and pieces

legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or
information otherwise protected by law of ArvinMeritor, Inc.,
its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of
its “Confidential” status as defined in any confidentiality
agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent
responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message
from your computer.