[ROVERNET - UK] Prison

Laine Colley twinklsun at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 20:36:45 BST 2007

I know from experience that how a person is treated can end
someone in prison. Let's just say that by the time I turned ten I
was more mature than either of the people who raised me. My
brother was in and out of trouble (mostly IN) and turned 21 in
prison for B&E. He's still there, locked up in a place intended
for the offenders that need to be medicated at all times.
(Apparently they need someone who can mop without leaving puddles
of medication-induced drool behind them!)

I think he put himself back in because he was never taught any
discipline and I know he'll come out a more mature person for it.
Why are parents having such trouble with this? We cant be their
friends all the time.

Ministry is one answer. By no means the only one, but at least
someone is trying to give them a reason to live.

Laine