[ROVERNET - UK] You might be a Rover Nut if...

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 20:29:21 GMT 2007

Glen, et al,

I installed a four post lift in my shop addition and it does really make
life much better to be able to stand upright while working. The only
difficulty is having too many projects that need the lift at the same time.

Really the price of new four post lifts is quite reasonable now. They range
from $2,500 - $3,000. There are quite a few accessories available for them
also, such as wheels, axle jacks, drip pans, etc. Some folks in my group use
them to store one vehicle on and park another below it. You need only 12 to
13 feet in height to use one.  The price is reasonable enough that it is
really not worth looking for old gas station units any longer.

Slats