[ROVERNET - UK] Eimination of the AED on a P6B ??

LANCE G LACERTE, LANCE G LA CERTE lacpsyd6 at msn.com
Tue Nov 20 05:02:19 GMT 2007

Patrick

I have the identical car and the AED is disabled (put a ball bearing in the
tubing to keep it all looking stock) and hooked up a choke assembly onto the
SU carbs (my vehicle already had the conversion to a choke before I
inherited it).  Others on the list with much better technical knowledge will
tell you exactly how to hook it up, but my system looks pretty straight
forward and works very efficiently.

Lance   '70 3500S