[ROVERNET - UK] 2200 pistons

JULIET KEILER lingfield51 at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 16 16:53:49 GMT 2007

Thanks Rob not to worried about power, more worried about bolting down the head and finding the valves won't open!!!!!         :)

Your NB is noted and whilst i think everyone gives mechanical/electrical information with the best of intention it always pays to think before acting upon it!

Alan Francis (partviking)