[ROVERNET - UK] Rover

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Mon Nov 12 22:55:45 GMT 2007

Hi Kent
           I should indeed consider it, especially as the Canadian dollar is
soaring $104 against the US dollar. But knowing my luck it would be back to
65 cents by the time I arrived in Texas!!
                                          regards  Ben.
FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/